• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas Festival

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,

Was thinking maybe this was the year that Lake Austin should get a full Christmas tree with star and all. The only way to achieve that on our small great shard would be to work together on one town.

Right now Trinsic has a a tree. Next would be Skara Brae. I purpose either Skara or maybe the next town (Moooglow?) be picked, but be open to anyone passionate about a particular town. I care less about what town, just that we have enough time to get enough people to get out tree.

Remember if we do get tree to last stage (star) to have all your characters drop one sbod on it to get 100% reward.

Lake Austin is a great shard with some great people. I think this would be a time to get together and get our Tree!

Happy Holidays All

any feed back appreciated

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think this would be a great idea. Last year we never had a large tree and poor jeholm didn't, even have a charlie brown tree. I'm of course partial to yew but too late there. So how about we give the citizens of jeholm a fine tree this year. I know I can get my friends to help and they can get UMP and CTTA going. I'll start some books advertising the city.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Make sure that Jhelom has the money to start a tree, before committing to it.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Last i looked governor Garion had the city wellness funded. But very good point. Would jeholm work for you? I would have suggest Brit. But after last year not sure if Brit will get the festival

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jhelom or Moonglow.

I'll still be concentrating on trying to get drops in all cities though. I've only been using my tailor BODs so far, as I've barely had time to fill them. On the city we push hard at, I can utilize smith BODs as well as whatever other skills I can scrape up larges for.

Perhaps we can set up some BOD trading to get smalls we need for larges. And, if someone has the extra ML gems needed to fill the fletcher Longbow and Shortbow LBODs, I'll gladly give them the ones I have.

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are smithing bods best ones? I have a good amount of ml gems. I can give you what you need. Jehlom works for me

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Smith BODs are the most common, with the highest value range. There are even smith weapon larges that range up to 130 bank points.