• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Christmas Deco...,

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. I have asked EM Aurora if she could place my x tra christmas deco items with the ones she has placed already. She granted my request. So I am trying collect all kinds of goodies to increase Siege's christmas deco supply.

I will be dropping them off at the " Reward Hall mailbox" in Britian for EM Aurora to lock down at her discretion. I guess this is a community mailbox. ;)

So those of you that have christmas items I need Santa, sleigh , reindeer , garland, snowmen etc.

So let me know what ya need for them, I am willing to buy them and then they will be donated. Post here or P.M.

ADDED 12/13/12: Awesome on donations Petra and Kelmo. My mailbox is on my steps. I4NI vendor house, New Magincia, house closest to docks. Also you can take a teleport from my I4NI Yew Gatehouse and pop up on my NM steps.

Thanks, Baby Doll I4NI (COM)

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where's your mailbox? You don't need to buy, if it's for the good of the shard most of us will donate. I can't check what I have right now, shard is down, but what I have I'll donate.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I will see what I have when I get home from work this afternoon.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thanks to those who stepped up and donated christmas items. The items left in my mailbox have been dropped into EM Aurora's mailbox.

To EM Aurora: Those items are yours to do with, at your descretion. Thank you kindly for giving Siege a lil pixal change for holidays.

Pssst to EM Aurora: If Lady Raja starts eyeing a christmas item, could you see your way in gifting it to her? Santa told me she has been xtra good this year. Just saying!:mylittlepony:

Happy Holidays all,

Baby Doll I4NI (COM)

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all! EM Aurora has placed christmas items in Luna for a lil pixal change for Holiday season. Thanks, :grin:!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What did this poor guy do?? (reminds me of the Snowman jail I had on Sonoma years back)
Frosty.jpg

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very happy with Luna's deco pleasing christmas feel. Now, there is a lil more deco enhancement. Loving your deco skills EM Aurora, Luna gate area looks sweet!

Merry Christmas,

Baby Doll I4NI (COM)