• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Christmas Comes to Atlantic

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
[bcolor=transparent]*giggles happily and chants* Christmas is Coming , Christmas is Coming.... The elf smiled happily, for this was the best part of the year which she loved the most. She was getting on in years, well she felt like it anyway but in truth she was still considered young at her age compared to Santa that is. A slight frown seemed to shadow her lips as she thought of the uncertainty of the future or where she would be the coming year, but she hurriedly shook her head to dispel the thoughts that tried to creep in and smiled thinking there was too much to do to think of times other then today.

She started looking for all her beloved trinkets and jewels and placed them lovingly in gift boxes. She giggled hoping those who would find them would care for them as much as she did. Snowflakes gently fell as she peered out into the night and the soft gentle chant continued on through the chilly night. Christmas is Coming, Christmas is Coming... [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]( Happy Holidays! This is a special year for me and I would like to share it with you all.

I will be giving out gifts each day between Dec 5 to Dec 25 at 8 PM CENTRAL
I will give a Special gift to the first person that finds me each night.
I will call out a location I am at and the first person to arrive will be the winner.
I will also announce during the first call if there will be more then one gift for the night. If there is, there will be a slight wait in between.
Locations may include Felucca areas to allow reds to participate.
Good luck to everyone and Have a Merry Christmas !)
WINNERS CIRCLE
Congratulations to the Winners!
Happy Holidays to All

• Dec 5, 2018 Anikus and Benton
  • Dec 6, 2018 Lady CrUnChy and Whiskey Pete
  • Dec 7, 2018 Celsarius and MaintsMagic
  • Dec 8, 2018 Elmer Fudd and Mayael
  • Dec 9, 2018 Coral and hardy-
  • Dec 10, 2018 Oberic and Montaine
  • Dec 11, 2018 Crafty Crafter and Ik'ardn
  • Dec 12, 2018 Kourtney and Elmer Fudd
  • Dec 13, 2018 Star and Persephone
  • Dec 14, 2018 Benton and Eternal One
  • Dec 15, 2018 Delicious and Benton
  • Dec 16, 2018 Jordon and Hi (new player)
  • Dec 17, 2018 Le-Nerdo and Grave Shredder and an one Pvper who killed Le-Nerdo in the Felucca one but his name was a blur in the activity :) All of them got their gift!
  • Dec 18, 2018 Annekeila and Aisha Skawyra won gifts we also had Lord Gavin winner of 10 mil Gold
  • Dec 19, 2018 Aja and Grave Shredder won gifts and an EJ player named Somebody Else Got 5 mil gold because he couldn't place a boat !
  • Dec 20, 2018 Darkowl and Doc Holiday
  • Dec 21, 2018 Adalin and Mario
  • Dec 22, 2018 Dumpster Diver and Surreal
  • Dec 23, 2018 Lee Ann Rosewood and Hans
  • Postponed Until Dec 29, 2018
  • Postponed Until Dec 30, 2018
  • Dec 29, 2018 Zoop and Tesik
  • Dec 30, 2018 Camelot and Scourge
[/bcolor][/bcolor][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Last edited:

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Eben goblinz lub diz time ub year!! *wabes ad da elf* Diz sounz like uh lodda fun

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Eben goblinz lub diz time ub year!! *wabes ad da elf* Diz sounz like uh lodda fun
*Looks at the goblin and smiled as it seemed to be waving at her. She tried to understand the words he spoke and finally made it out and answered the goblin*

Everyone loves this time of year Mr. Goblin, at least I hope they do and I hope to see you out there looking for me one day soon! It is fun to try to find me but a tiny bit dangerous too !

*She moved away slowly and sighed contently knowing at least one being out there thought it was fun, she smiled and continued searching for more trinkets and shineys for the gifts she was sharing with all those who went searching for her, mindless of the dangerous they would encounter along the way.*

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you and Congratulations to all Our Winners!! I hope you all Enjoyed my Little Event I has been a Great Pleasure doing it for you! Have a Happy New Year and Always Be Safe!! See you all Next Year!! *crosses fingers*