• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chr. Transfer Token Chesapeake 20 mil

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling character transfer token for 20 mill on a vendor at my Zento shop. All vendors are on the roof, use z telporter on the front right porch, it will take you right up to the vendors.

RivenMyst Crafters Square house sign is red and blue right next to downtown Zento NW wall.

Chr. Transfer token on the vendor reading Chr. Transfer Token. :)

Please buy it, I can not afford these pricey daily vendor fees and I have one MORE just like this to sell also *but it is not on the vendor* Only one is on the vendor.

NW wall as you go out the north most road of Zento FIRST house right at the wall with all the red white and blue dressed vendors on the roof.

Thank ye kindly.

I see they get 24 + mill in Luna so buy my token and sell it for more if ya must. I have no use for these chr. transfer tokens.