• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chose Your Alliegance- Decrypted

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

As we all now know, Demon Bezerkers (Bessies) , Attack Fetid Essences, Etheral fallen Warriors, Wisps, indeed anything, in their vicinity.

Reminiss back to MoonGlow, where we lured Df to Bessie or vice versa.

Several cryptic clues have been given in the press...A La-' Choose your alliegence'

Strikes me that maybe if we all got together, its not too hard to make one side or the other do our dirty work for us??

Ok, when lots come on its not so bad, but in the daily battles, the low numbers maybe need an ' Alliegence' even if they dont speak our lingo, or even like us, we can use em to our benefits....

I see from Petras post on the event thread.....that the Bessies can be lured/led by Mirror image.... Interesting....?? Or not??
:)

Just musing...as usual, Im prepared to be shot down , again, as usual....

S

SilentFoxXy

Addition:-

Finally today after shouting myself hoarse several times, the few folk in 'Glow allowed me to lead a Bessie round by the nose. It cleaned up the town in 5 mins, I made 300k in gold and collected @ 30 swords and shields.

Lure him to a crowd of Warriors, Wisps, and Fetids, then simply invis( Wand or cloak if no magery)

Stand back and watch as Bessie friend kicks butt, then loot....

After 10 mins it was almost as if he was ignoring me, even fighting with me, against the spawn.

Until someoone decides they know better and kill him

Then, everyone dies for 10 mins until next Bessie spawns.

Guys, call me a silly ol moo, most do, but hey, it works....

G

All get together??

Sounds like this is an event for just you after the foul language uve just spouted at me for your own stupidity.

If your going to lure berserkers about great but dont lure it to the gate where its going to attack players and pets. use you head!

And what if i wanted to grab some berserker scythes? Am i allowed? or am i going to get you swearing at me?

S

SilentFoxXy

Just to reply to the above,

I have NEVER lured the Beserkers anywhere apart from to the bank, round the bank, or bottom end of the maze.

I did swear, once and my sincere apologies, terribly unladylike, and I hang my head in shame.

Just it gets so frustrating when folk shout at me for luring to the gate, when I dont, etc.

Sure, as Ive said, how anyone plays the game is totally up to the individual, but please, If Im tugging one along behind me, near the bank...., or you see me trying to take one AWAY from the entry points, just watch and see quite how easily the beserker dispatches anything in its vision.

If you want a bessie schythe, then Ill give you one lovee...np, they still die, lots n lots, after we have utilised them , but when the minor spawn is killing everyone and everyone runs for cover, surely it makes a tiny bit of sense to use the one weapon we have been given to clean up the town, then kill it??

Again, sincere apologies for the one F word I let out on a fit of pique, wont happen again:)

G

Yes i heard you say that it wasnt you that dragged to the moongate however your outburst was totally unacceptable.

When those things attack your dragon its a Nightmare to get them off and i dont fancy leaving back and forth when people keep dragging them to the gate.

Your quite allright with the scythe ill manage

I think tho the major message needs to be for people to stop luring and running about like mad towards the gate there making a huge mess and making it hard for everyone. I like how the events set out now but its getting tiresome people luring to the gate and as soon as you go your dead. I was there trying to clear what was spawning / lured so that wasnt a problem instead i get screamed at for the berserker attacking me drag

Anyway appology accepted and if anyones wanting loot Silbers explaining by far the best way!

S

SilentFoxXy

Thanks PJ

Each to their own:)

Oh, hey...

CANNONS???!!!

Whats next.....