• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chopped Soul Forge in new house design

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read here that due to original castle ceilings height, you can not chop down the humungous soul forge to take up less space. I am in a new keep/castle design and wonder if i can chop a soul forge here. If I can do so, can someone post the goza work-about in an idiot proof format for me please? Thank you! Hippo

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it all depends on the ceiling height. You can still do it on the very top of your house, and it will work on the floors down below.

The way you do it is quite easy.
You place gozas at a 3x3 area
Raise them all up 2 times
Place soul forge
Now drop the goza you wanna remove 2 times, this breaks the soulforge
Axe the dropped piece, and the goza
Keep going until you've removed all the pieces you want, you can leave just 1 tile if I remember correctly
Drop the last piece(s) to the wanted height and axe the goza below.

Remember if you break your soulforge and axe away pieces you will NOT be able to re-deed it...