• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Choosing Points for a Hiryu Slot 3 to 4. 1st Points allocation

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trainable Animal Bestiary | uo-cah.com

These are not as easy as the Cus or Lessers. If you want Max scrolls and regens.

A Lesser has more total points and get the same builds.

There is no reason other than color or personal attachment to build one of these instead.

They can have fewer points because their HP+Str is lower than a Cu.

Hiryu - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia Shows ranges. Cut HP and Str in half when tamed.

They have a wider range in Str than a Cu. They have fewer starting HP than a Cu. And really low Mana.

They average 500 HP 650 Str. The Max is 550HP 710Str.

If you find one near the max it is rare. And you can Go to the Cu page and do the stuff there.

I found a Nice color to use: This bird has poor stats.

This thread shows what Abilities they can get. Lesser Hiryu

upload_2018-3-28_21-39-7.png

1. Set Dexterity to MAXIMUM

2. Set Stamina to MAXIMUM

3. Set the resists to the values you want. (theres 168 points saved on this example if you dont Set cold or poison higher.)

4. Set Mana Regeneration to MAXIMUM

5. Set Stamina Regeneration to 5 (im going with 3)

6. Set Strength to 700

7. Set Mana to 500

Here we are:

upload_2018-3-28_21-47-24.png

Not so great. You have 420 points left if you maxxed the resists. You still get 70 HP in the last round even with 120 scrolls.

You have a choice to make. Do you want HP regen or more HP. Take it to test center a couple of times and decide. You have to decide on the final build to help.

Hit point regen costs 360 points for 20. So 20 more HP.

Hit point regen costs 180 points for 10. So 80 more HP.

0 Hit point regen would allow 140 HP.

You could also choose to put AI and Poison on it. That would save 400 points. 133 HP
So you can have good HP and the HP Regen.

Since I am going to use 110 scrolls on it. I will have 100 extra HP to add.

I am going with Saving points on resistances and using 110 scrolls.

I chose:

8. Set Hit Point regeneration to Max

9. Rest In Hit Points.

It will have 760 Hit points when it is finished. 110 scrolls and AI and a Magic.

upload_2018-3-28_22-10-13.png

I just don't fight cold or poison damagers.

Last edited: