• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Choose One Magery Spell

T

tatey

If you could pick one Magery spell to use in your day to day life, which one would it be? I was just putting some ingots away and 'magically' made some food in my backpack... and it struck me, how awesome is that?

So mine would be create food! ... but I think I'd prefer a create drink spell ...

M

MasterP

If you could pick one Magery spell to use in your day to day life, which one would it be? I was just putting some ingots away and 'magically' made some food in my backpack... and it struck me, how awesome is that?

So mine would be create food! ... but I think I'd prefer a create drink spell ...
Mine would have to be Cor Por....I would really love the Cor Por some people in the face sometimes, but then they would call the cops and i would be out of a job LOL

N

Noie

Definitely recall...although I would need to know someone with mark. How great would it be to never sit on a plane for 18 hours again. :) Weekend trip to Hawaii? No problemo - you'll be there in 2 secs.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Definitely recall...although I would need to know someone with mark. How great would it be to never sit on a plane for 18 hours again. :) Weekend trip to Hawaii? No problemo - you'll be there in 2 secs.
Should pick gate travel instead, that way the person with mark would benefit also. :p

T

tatey

resurrection would have been a good one, but who will resurrect you??

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one, huh? Wait, let me open my spellbook up again.

BlissMarie

That's a pretty tough decision. Since stealth isn't a magery spell, I can't choose that.

Now I am having trouble deciding between invisibility and flame strike. I'm leaning toward flame strike. I'm looking for one that would replace a handgun. I'm thinking flame strike would stop them in their tracks. Yeah, flame strike, because invisibility would hide me (and others), but I couldn't move to safety.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
resurrection would have been a good one, but who will resurrect you??

Does it matter when you can save so many good people?
I do mean good people, for I would be choosy.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just filled my car up with gas @$3.11 per gal and spent $5700 for 3 round trip tickets to Thailand so I'm thinking "Gate". Now if I can find someone to mark some runes I will be all set.

Tom

R

RaefMai

In Vas Por. Followed by befriending Ox AO, for good measures.

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be a toss up for me between.

Greater Heal "Just had a car accident? Someone Corp Por'd your face? Insta Heal!"
Polymorph "C'mon who would want to be a talking Chicken?"
or
Summon Daemon- No explanation required, just summon it in the middle of the Vatican.