• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolate Tree Seeds - Release Delayed!

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draconi posted this response on UHall:

Moved to a later publish, potentially Pub 52 - there are some higher priority items ahead of them though now

I'm disappointed that we have to wait - but so glad that Draconi posted an answer to the query! Does anyone know what publish we're on now?

I

imported_Fran Fury

Yes, I am happy he finally replied too. I really really hope it doesn't get pushed back again.

G

Anyone got the addy for EA/Mythic? We could bribe him with chocolates?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND we've been pushed yet again.

To pub 53.

Where is my tequila?!? It will comfort me while I weep over chocolate tree seed delay.

*weeps*

I

imported_Fran Fury

I feel your pain..I too am very sad over yet another delay.

Why do they torment us so? *shakes fist*

G

I've been rather negative lately and vocal about the trees so I'll just add my disappointment as well. However, I sincerely appreciate Draconi's fast response this time.

I just don't understand how they can find time to add silly hued bunnies to the game, but not add the trees which obviously serve more of a purpose.

N

NaKasha Saran

At least that gives us all plenty of time to collect 60k in fertile dirt!

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't take Jeremy's comment about the fertile dirt as that we HAD to use it - just that we might want to so that we could see what the new plants looked like as fast as possible.

I could be wrong though...

IF the new plants will only grow in Fertile Dirt, then I really hope that they reduce the number of pieces needed to fill each bowl.

F

feath

I didn't take Jeremy's comment about the fertile dirt as that we HAD to use it - just that we might want to so that we could see what the new plants looked like as fast as possible.

I could be wrong though...

IF the new plants will only grow in Fertile Dirt, then I really hope that they reduce the number of pieces needed to fill each bowl.

yeah, i thought the same.