• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chocolate, cocoa trees and pulp....

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...oh my.

Anyone tell me what chocolate does?? Anyone find out what the cocoa pulp is good for??

I am getting a vast forest in my house of cocoa trees and wonder if they are worth it??

danke

B

Beastmaster

Currently chocolate has the same function as fish steaks.

G

Garthosss

...oh my.

Anyone tell me what chocolate does?? Anyone find out what the cocoa pulp is good for??

I am getting a vast forest in my house of cocoa trees and wonder if they are worth it??

danke

if you have a cook he uses the pulp to make chocolate, it does not provided filling or buffing effect

even tho I am growing 20 of the darn thing for a friend who got the seed in the fist place, so it likly the trees themsleves will be of any value.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you have a cook he uses the pulp to make chocolate, it does not provided filling or buffing effect

even tho I am growing 20 of the darn thing for a friend who got the seed in the fist place, so it likly the trees themsleves will be of any value.

Value? Mine sold in seconds at 20k each. Someone said they are selling them for 200k each.

As for resources, my cook will make chocolate and other tasty treats no matter what the "value".