• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chivarey and posining

5% Luck

Is it viable to use these skill on a single temp? I know lots of peeps balance out useing necro paladins(the fallen paladins) But will I be able to compensate for the poisining(once complete) from Karma gains?

G

Should be easily compensated for. Just have to keep an eye on your karma, and go rebuild it once it gets too low (whatever point you determine). Lots of places in Fel to gain back Karma quickly.

Q

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

I have a fisher who uses poisoning and chivalry. Once I gmed poisoning I gain more karma than I loose so it all seems to balance out eventually although my karma hasn't gotten very high yet because I just gmed poison and my home computer has been down.