• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Chivalry Masteries

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't say Chivalry Masteries are impressive. I have lvl 2 mastery 120 Chiv, & 100 mace. These are the three abilities that effect your masteries.

Holy Fist cost 40 mana and does 12 damage vs 70 energy resist. Has a chance to paralyses.

Rejuvenate you can target yourself or ally. Restored 70% of Hit Points, Stamina, & Mana. It has a 6 hr 30 min cool down, >< makes this ability useless.

Intuition is the passive. Its not MR, it gives you an extra 10 mana. My guess would be an extra 15 mana at lvl 3.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I wonder if Holy Fist is affected by SDI / LMC. I assume that it is, so if you quickly swapped over to a suit with a bunch of SDI, popped off a holy fist, and swapped back, it might be useful...

In general though, I agree with you that anything with a 6 hours (and I think this is LOGGED IN time) cooldown is a bit much, which makes it all but useless.

I also don't really find an extra 10 or 15 mana particularly useful, given that I have 80 in my normal suit anyway.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't assume SDI works. After all SDI doese not help Holy Light. Holy Fist is capped at 35 dmg in PvP. It is also single target.

I also had +15k karma to.