• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Chivalry book with 0 spells

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for a price check and origin on chivalry book with 0 spells

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was about to ask the same question about the price. If I remember right when we locked them down they would lose all the spells. This was right after aos came out. I have four of them. I thought about selling one since I am so low on gold just not sure how much to sell it for.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a rares forum and i would think that the rares council would know the answer...

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though I'm not in the council I feel free to reply ;).

~750k.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember right when we locked them down they would lose all the spells.
Just to give an approximate age for these items:

The books were fixed on May 28th, 2003 in Publish 18 and spells stopped decaying from them when either left on the ground or locked down. Note: When left on the ground, the books would not decay, just the spells.

http://update.uo.com/design_442.html
  • [SIZE=-1]Paladin spellbooks will no longer have their spells decay rather than the book itself if left on the ground.[/SIZE]