• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chiv pet and cons wpn

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I've noticed that when my Cu does cons wpn, the boost is only good for the very next attack. The damage boost is quite noticeable as it goes from 30, 35,30..cons wpn...70-110ish...but its only for the very next bite only, until he casts it again. Is this by design @Kyronix . Players get a boost to damage for the duration of the spell, with high karma usually 11 seconds . Is it because the pet has no verifiable karma level , that it's only good for one bite per casting ? Can we raise our pets karma the way players do ? Does it help ?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
good afternoon Grath Grey, Ive noticed that as the pets skill reaches 120 it gains a nice boost in duration.. My Chiv hiryus con weapon last 8-9 sec now.. when I first started skilling it and up to 115.5 is was closer to 3-5 sec..the key to chiv pets is they must take chivi to 120 for max effectiveness, It will get better as ya go .. =^-^=