chirstmas special!!

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

tiggertessa2007

ok so before u gripe at me no gold isnt a rare, but u can buy some nice ones with it, plus more people look at rares on here than any other forum. i currently have 295mill on drac to sell for 1$ per mill, its my christmas special blow out!!. i use paypal am verified and would prefer to sell to other verified users as well. and just so i dont get griped at to much for postin gold here ill post some rubble i still have to sell

the table with purple table cloth
stretched hide
broken armoire
front part of a ship
rubble pants
3 kinds rubble sea shells
3 rubble regs, night shade, spiders silk, and drags blood
kindling
ohii trees
morning glories
blood
tent peices
full logs

welp give me a holar via icq if ur interested in gold or any of the items listed above, thanks a bunch
#105811531 rabbit/baine

G

Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the OP, I've dealt with her in the past, and was more than satisfied with the trade. Very fast, friendly, and reliable.

R

rovpilotusn

Fair Honest and full of Integrity! Thanks for the bargains!