• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Chirstmas Comes to Atlantic Delay

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Atlantic I am the player behind Christmas Elves. I have been thinking and have decided that the Holidays are part of our real lives outside of our game lives. Our families and friends in our real lives should always take precedence over our game lives.

It is for this reason that I have decided that the player event on Atlantic which I call Gift Give Away done at 8 pm CST each day will be postponed on the 24th and 25th of December until the following weekend 29 and 30 of December.

In this way My Ultima Online family and friends will not miss out on the fun and they can spend time with their own families as I will with mine.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !! Thank you for putting up with this Crazy Elf of Mine !

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you drink don't drive !! Get yourself a designated driver and Be Safe this Holiday Season ! Merry Christmas !!