• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chicken lizard eggs not advancing ?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I went and killed chicken lizards until I got 15 eggs. I put all 15 eggs into an incubator and watered them, next day same size so I re-watered them again did this for 5 days none advanced all say moist. So I removed all the eggs and put them in a new incubator days go by still none advanced or grew all still say moist. stumped so I look up again care for chicken lizard eggs, re reading post after post thinking I missed something and found nothing no bugs reported nothing online anywhere. I decided to re locate the incubator to the ground level thinking its some sort of bug still nothing. I even turned the incubator. This is in a ter mur house.
Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

1690394882984.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are on that silly 24 hour timer so if you water at 7pm you have to water after that time. The feeding is the same. I would put a book in the incubator and write the time each day. Name a breeding one the time I fed the coop.

Since Pac went down, that could mess up the time for a couple of days.

The burned eggs sell on a vendor. :)

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for input @Pawain
but it’s been over 2 weeks total and watering daily all different times. Something is bugged or I’m missing something else.

I’m sure it’s user error lol for real!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for input @Pawain
but it’s been over 2 weeks total and watering daily all different times. Something is bugged or I’m missing something else.

I’m sure it’s user error lol for real!!
See if plants are advancing. There are times when all those timers on a shard need a reboot.

If that's the case go put as a bug and thy will reboot it. Or they may put a timer on the water pitcher!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See if plants are advancing. There are times when all those timers on a shard need a reboot.

If that's the case go put as a bug and thy will reboot it. Or they may put a timer on the water pitcher!
:stir: :gee::facepalm:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plants and vet rewards are advancing correctly

I posted over there under bugs lol

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Mine aren't bonding.

I gave up on trying to page a GM to fix my other coops so I just put up new coops with new chicken lizards.

2 weeks have gone by and they haven't bonded.

I think the game is trying to tell us something!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya no more chicken lizards for us !

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So GM River was the last one that could make them yours after a transfer?