• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Chicken Fight Revival!

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeking members of BOK! HearthFire wishes to revive this fun event. Maybe we can use the new Arenas or Avalon's? We could pay Cartel for protection, hehe?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there'll be cocks, we won't need extra payment.

Read that any way you wish.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there'll be cocks, we won't need extra payment.

Read that any way you wish.
*cheeky!* [lol]

To the Lost Umbrians,

[Battle Chicken Fights in celebration of your return? *dangles the carrot* lol Come home, please. *looks for Marcus & Lindae*]

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately I've never attended a chicken fight. Does one use a battle chicken or a regular run of the mill chicken?

Either way, I hope this is revived!!

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*groans* I have talked to the head brains about it. If there is enough interest (which there seems to be) we have a house already set up for chicken fighting in fel :danceb:

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*groans* I have talked to the head brains about it. If there is enough interest (which there seems to be) we have a house already set up for chicken fighting in fel :danceb:
Great! Thank you, Zombie. Would you be so kind as to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] ? Thanks again!

Yes, Toni, they are battle chicken lizards! *laughs* But you may bring a regular chicken; we will see what it can do!