• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chest of Heirlooms turn in ???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
went to turn in some stuff but cant get the turn in guy to recognize my 2 Chest of Heirlooms, anyone else running into this?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My husband just said the same thing to me, he thought it wouldn't be accepted for the turn-in if it had been opened. I don't remember myself, but he was pretty sure that was the case.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I noticed this myself... no Tok pigments. So literally it's only the swords of prosperity and the mempo that are anything worth using. I was hoping to renew my stock of the neon pigments but I guess this won't happen unless I buy them :confused:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed this myself... no Tok pigments. So literally it's only the swords of prosperity and the mempo that are anything worth using. I was hoping to renew my stock of the neon pigments but I guess this won't happen unless I buy them :confused:
Rune carapace can be quite useful as well.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so it wont accept the chests and the pigments are not a reward anymore.
well shoot.
i was only doing this for the pigments.
and maybe a couple more stormgrips.
a the flutes of renewal..... you can never have too many of those!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tomb of Lost Knowledge is nice for pvm or crafting characters who need a magery boost.
Swords of Prosperity are nice for moderate luck suits.
Flutes of Renewal are nice for bards.
Minor dyes are stackable and have some decent shades.
Mempo is well, the mempo. Very nice for luck suits and can be used in the collar recipe.
Not too bad...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It won't take the chest if you open it and remove items. Maybe untrap it first. From what I recall.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The chest will not be accepted if it has been unlocked.
Ya I thought that was lame back then. You can either take the items or just turn it in. I always opened them and turned in the other stuff.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The chest will not be accepted if it has been unlocked.
It did no accept the chest in either case. I tried with a fresh drop that was still locked and trapped and I tried with an unlocked untrapped chest. I doubt it will make a difference if I just untrap it.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure which dyes you are referring to, but our minor dyes (the named colors) don't stack. :(
Perhaps stack isn’t the best description... they combine charges like runics or skeleton keys. They must be in your main pack, 2x click the first one and target the second one = 1 bottle with multiple uses.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you combine them they can not be turned in for points. All the bottles shaped like that combine to 50? The plant dye shaped bottles just go to 5.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why do they cap at 5 or 50
Should be much higher
Goes for runic tools too. Artificial limits are stupid. Have no idea why the devs would limit something as silly as a number. 100 charge tools and 50 charge dyes are dumb. If I have 300 charges I want it in one bottle.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
they must be in your backpack, double click one and drop on the other ;)
Perhaps stack isn’t the best description... they combine charges like runics or skeleton keys. They must be in your main pack, 2x click the first one and target the second one = 1 bottle with multiple uses.
Oh wow, thanks guys! That saves us a lot of storage space!

When you combine them they can not be turned in for points. All the bottles shaped like that combine to 50? The plant dye shaped bottles just go to 5.
And thanks also for that additional warning, and info. We never made more than 5 of the plant dyes yet so didn't know.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
It seems like there might be another issue with this chest. The initial time a character gets the "sent to bank" message for ToT drop, it hasn't been appearing for me. This just happened to me for the second time. The first time, I didn't check the bank right away and didn't remember what time I got the message, so thought it might have happened too close to server down and didn't get saved. But that's obviously not the issue at this time of day. This character only has 3 items in bank, so it's not too full or hidden under something.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems like there might be another issue with this chest. The initial time a character gets the "sent to bank" message for ToT drop, it hasn't been appearing for me. This just happened to me for the second time. The first time, I didn't check the bank right away and didn't remember what time I got the message, so thought it might have happened too close to server down and didn't get saved. But that's obviously not the issue at this time of day. This character only has 3 items in bank, so it's not too full or hidden under something.
Seems like maybe the chests are being sent to the bank when it thinks you have too many items in your pack. Perhaps, like another previous bug, they are seeing all the spells in our spellbooks as item count. I noticed they were falling in my pack when my item count was below 60, but saw the message that it had been sent to the bank when my item count was at 63.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems like maybe the chests are being sent to the bank when it thinks you have too many items in your pack. Perhaps, like another previous bug, they are seeing all the spells in our spellbooks as item count. I noticed they were falling in my pack when my item count was below 60, but saw the message that it had been sent to the bank when my item count was at 63.
Any I have ever gotten always went to bank, so I thought they were just automatically sent there.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any I have ever gotten always went to bank, so I thought they were just automatically sent there.
How many items do you have in your pack if you count individual spells in a spellbook?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember, a small piece of blackrock is considered a TOT drop so when checking your bank for drops, also look for blackrock pieces.