• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chessy to the max!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Props to the best shard ever! Wish I was still with you guys!

S

Sebrina

"Is anybody in there? Just knod if you can hear me!"

Pink Floyd

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I was worried there. Glad we are at least partially back.

S

Sebrina

From the backgrounds of the catastrophy, they are still attempting to put the data history back together after the loss by the 3rd party. After having my own catastrophy over the last three weeks, with two computers down, this is not something pleasant to come back to.

However, use your contact lists of ICQs and emails to get people back here.
I know confidence must be low at the moment and this is only a temporary sight for the next few days. Knowing the people of Stratics though, it will all come back better than ever.

C

Calla Lily

*stumbles out of the woods following bread crumbs* Oh there you are!

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you got everything straightened out, Sebrina! Glad to have you back! *smiles*

S

Sebrina

Actually no, Littleblue. Some of the equipment is back in order, but connection is still not so great. I'm still sort of waiting for the devs to conclude the mess that they have on Moonglow, before going forward with ANY player run activities there.

I really wish that they had some better planning to involve players into the Mage Counsil and City Counsil rather than run "Hack and Slash" scenarios.

As I see it, they only understand half of the game, but not the full aspect of the importance of roleplay yet, which must include players into the Mage Counsil of Moonglow and other aspects of government even to the gates of Lord British's castle. That is so very critical for the success of this and any other game under their banners.

Patience grows thin, and all we need is some "credible" story-line from the devs for us to rally around and use for role-play rather than this random hodge-podge that we have been fed over the last two years with Inu the Crone.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish we had a way to be involved in the Events, other than just collect swords/shields and watch everyone fight over the new warhorses.

I've enjoyed playing a support role at the events so far, but it would be cool to have something other than the same invasion type thing.