• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest ChessieFest 2015 Schedule [English]

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
festLogo (1).png

Pre-fest will officially start on Monday the 14th. The festival itself will start on Friday the 18th.

All times are in EST! http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ can help you convert EST to your local time. :)

UO Radio will be broadcasting from the festival throughout the week - give them a listen at http://www.uoradio.com/ ! Detais at http://stratics.com/threads/uo-radio-at-the-chessiefest-2015.350090

Vendor policy:
  • For anyone who wants them early, I will start assigning vendors once the fest houses are all ready, starting on Saturday night.
  • Rare item vendors should have only non-spawning items.
  • Non-rare item vendors can stock anything which is legal to sell/own.

Auctions policy:
  • Only give items to Brian for the trader's auction.
  • Only give items to Brian or Captn Norrington for the silent auction.
  • Only give items to Ivy for the live auction.
  • For all auctions, mailboxes will be provided. If you must give an item to the auctioneer directly, confirm their identity first. Do not give any auction items to other staff members!

Safety:
  • 1 bat spawns in the fest area. Do not leave pets unattended. Only go AFK when your character is safe to do so. We cannot control what may be lured, herded, released, or summoned in the fest area. (Anyone caught doing so will be paged on, and may be banned from other events at the discretion of fest organizers.)

This Week

Saturday, September 12
  • Vendors may be claimed from Brian. Please make sure to reserve a vendor in the vendor signup thread! http://stratics.com/threads/347902/
  • Items for the traders' auction will begin being accepted in the mailboxes outside of the traders' auction house.
    IMPORTANT: For the trader's auction, only place items in those mailboxes, or give items to Brian DeSpell after confirming my identity via ICQ!​
  • Items for the silent auction will begin being accepted in the mailboxes outside of the silent auction house.
    IMPORTANT: For the silent auction, only place items in those mailboxes, or give items to Brian DeSpell or Captn Norrington after confirming their identity via ICQ!​

As early as possible, depending on item submissions
  • Opening of the Silent Auction hosted by Captn Norrington.
  • Opening of the Trader's Auction hosted by Brian DeSpell.

Monday, September 14

Tuesday, September 15
  • "Name the Luna ice cream" contest opens.
  • 6 pm: Mage Poker hosted by Governor Phoenix
  • evening - Submissions for the backpack art contest will now be accepted.

Wednesday, September 16
  • 7 pm: Captain Holly Bloodhand will lead all victim ...willing fighters to attack the combined forces of the Orcs, Scalis, and the Harbinger army!
  • 10 pm: A good ol' fashioned cow-tipping contest hosted by Mirt

Thursday, September 17
  • 1 pm: A tour of Pitmuck hosted by Ozog
  • 6 pm: Captain Holly Bloodhand invites all landlubbers to join her in a visit to Uncle Corgul!
  • 8 pm: tour of Pitmuck hosted by Tinky Feetz
  • 9 pm: King Ozog and Pixal Crack host a horse race around Pitmuck
    Note: Many thanks to Ozog and Pixal Crack for volunteering to take over after Comcast screwed up Scabby and Dawn's internet!​
  • midnight - Gubin Finner Paintin Contast ends http://stratics.com/threads/348880

Friday, September 18
  • 7 pm: Opening ceremonies (Goodie bags will be distributed immediately afterwards.)
  • 8 pm: Become a Goblin! A very special event hosted by Ozog, King of the goblins
    Make sure to not be carrying anything of value.
    It is strongly suggested that everyone try to attend this event! :)

Saturday, September 19
  • 2 pm: A guided tour of PaxLair by Governor Phoenix (caution, this event takes place in Fel!)
  • 4 pm: Live Auction http://stratics.com/threads/349348/
    IMPORTANT: For the live auction, make sure to read the linked thread for submission guidelines!​
  • 7 pm: Deal or No Deal
  • 8 pm: Deadline for Backpack Art contest
  • 8 pm: Deadline for Scam Book contest
  • 8 pm: Deadline for Scam Box contest
  • 8 pm: Deadline for "name the Luna ice cream" contest
  • 10 pm: Price is Right
Sunday, September 20
  • 4 pm: Ilshenar foot race hosted by Brian DeSpell
  • 4 pm : deadline for voting
  • 6 pm: Tillerman Tales presentation and winners ceremony
  • 7 pm: Backpack art contest winner announced
  • 7:05 pm: 'Name the Luna ice cream' winner announced
  • 7:10 pm: UO Radio raffle winner picked!
  • 7:15 pm: Closing ceremonies
  • 9 pm: Silent Auction ends
  • 10 pm: All are invited to witness (and loot!) the demolition of the UO Radio broadcast studios
  • 11 pm Trader's Auction ends [Note: time and date have been changed]

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I pray this new gold conversion and trade window is in place for the festival. It will make all the auctions so much easier for everyone especially the hosts.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I pray this new gold conversion and trade window is in place for the festival. It will make all the auctions so much easier for everyone especially the hosts.
At the Lake Superior Meet and Greet last night, Mesanna said they were shooting for September 29th for the publish, so unfortunately this won't be the case.

The Shadow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
*You've found a bottle...there appears to be a message inside*

To Whom It May Concern

I just wanted to give a heads up to those attending the Pitmuck tours on Thursday the 17th.

I've been shadowing a group of pirates for about 2 weeks now, while they're searching for lost treasure.
While they were digging up the latest chest, I was able to stealthily make my way into their Captain's quarters,
where I happened to take notice of their charts. It appears that they may be heading to Horseshoe Isle,
more commonly known on Chessy as Pitmuck Island.

I've seen these pirates fight some nasty creatures that stand in their way. I've also seen them run like fools from
some even worse creatures that guard the loot, Lich Lords to Titans to Ancient Wyrms.

I do hope this reaches you in time

Sincerely,
S.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
All of these sticky threads makes me think there's some kind of Stratics collusion going on!! :eyes:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The maze has been solved...and I only needed a little help ;)

It is very hard mode.
I was really surprised when you showed something to me
Now Just one Person arrived there .
I have fun look at the the people fall from the floor of the maze
We want more challenger :)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The following people have been surprised me. it was avoid the many many traps...

congratulations
Kelso Fiora/ StonewallGL (1st maze runner), Eden (2nd maze runner), Tigger (3rd maze runner)
Meadhbh, Jelly Bean, Wu Mai, Temptation, Barbie of Asuka, kroll,
Phenomena, Moodswings, MarilynMonroe(Famous actress)

When I find your name there goal. I will update this list...
Thank you for playing maze:)

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I encourage anyone attending the festival to promote the festival on Facebook & Twitter if you have UO Profile there like I do, or a lot of UO Friends. Also spam in general chat about it for all those returning players who don't use Stratics, or don't check the rares forum.