• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Chesapeake tickets.

B

blust4

Trading tickets! my shard is Chesapeake. I have 2 accounts and will trade 12 or 14 tickets depending on your character number. No unlucky 13. OK. I will take it if you insist.

I'll do the rescue runs and get the 25k-point tickets on your shard to trade you for tickets on Chesapeake. on Chesapeake i have a mage with Casca ready to resurrect your ghosts and provide a runebook to Ulrich. Please have your characters prerun to be with Casca in the prison. If your shard is not on the already-traded list and you want to trade, please icq me to make an appointment. Then give us one and a half hours to complete the preruns.

Shards already traded: Atlantic, Sonoma, Origin, Pacific, Baja, Napa Valley.

(Sorry, I also don't want to trade with the Asian shards because my characters move very slowly playing in Asian shards.)

icq me 243-033-086