• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Chesapeake Player's Cooperation with a Fairy Tale Ending

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the beginning of the Wildfire event, I have been trying to put together some suits of Wildfire. The fantastic level of help and cooperation from other player's in finding suit pieces that I needed has been overwhelming. Every player that found a piece I needed only wanted to swap for another random piece that I had collected. Since the event started, various pieces were more scarce than others, but the one elusive piece since the beginning of the event has been the Chainmail Coif. Bone was not a problem, Plate was not a problem, Leather was in abundance, other Chainmail items were common, but the Chainmail Coif was never seen. Tonight I recalled to the top of the stairs in level one and was met by the usual unfriendly foes that call Fire Dungeon home during this event. A shout out brought the required player's to quickly handle the situation. I had time to get a few hits in, but died before anything was killed. I got resurrected and retrieved my body with an Undertakers Staff at the entrance. To my unbelievable amazement, in my backpack was yes, you guessed it, the Holy Grail of Wildfire Armor, the Chainmail Coif, in all it's glory! Even on the last piece I needed, the Fantastic teamwork of Chesapeake player's came through! Thanks to everyone that helped on the many pieces that I needed!

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have updated the pictures of the completed sets of suits that were built with the help and cooperation of the players on Chesapeake. Thanks to everyone that looked for and contributed suit pieces! :)