• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake is holding a Olympics should we take part?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail everyone,
Over on the Chesapeake Shard they are getting ready to have an Olympics. They have been kind enough to invite players from every shard to come take part. Now in my personal opinion here on the Catskills shard we have the best players at everything so I got a crazy idea. (Yes I have had another one of those.) I want to see if anyone would be interested in forming a Catskills Olympic team and going over there to compete.

I have looked over their list of events and they cover a period of 2 weeks time. Many of the events a newly created character can take part in so you would not have to transfer over there if you don't want to. All I ask is you look at this link and give me some feedback on the idea.

Chesapeake Olympics 2008

Lets go over and show them what Catskills players are made of and bring home the gold!
Lord Vallend

H

Hunters Moon

This looks great. I am sure I'll join in with the foot and horse race,archery and dagger throwing.