• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake Commerce Buy, Sell & Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chesapeake Commerce

Buy sell and trade your pixels away!
Please no trying to sell PvP skills. We KNOW that is a scam...I tried to buy some... Also you are not allowed to sell the book "Become smart in an hour" I bought one of those as well it must be broken.

(In Game Currency Only)​

G

Gunga_Din

Looking for [exceptional] , made by and sewn by items. Let me know if you have any to sell.

Send me a PM.

Thx, Gunga

C

Cruxshadow

Looking to trade my Chessy for your Siege items!

I mostly have suits, looking for some nice items on siege. leme know what you got. PM or icq me 261541055

G

Gunga_Din

Looking for an Angel Type Gift Box. PM me if your interested in selling or trading.

Thx, Gunga

I"m looking for a different hue if anyone wants to trade for mine with another angel box .
Really would like a black hue if possible.

Let me know what you have. Mine is off white i'd say. I can trade for yours or trade/gold combo. Whatever.

C

Cruxshadow

Leavin Chessy! Buy this awesome package!

I want to sell all these items together as a package. Please post or pm me your bids. Thanks for lookin!

Items:
1815 Luck Suit (including statue buff) - non medable, no lrc, +20 taming, jester hat of chuckles, luck necklace, swords of prosp, robe of equinox
Ethy Kirrin
Ethy Horse
Cloak of Death x2
Cloak of Power
Cloak of Silence
Hooded Shroud of Shadows
Oak Leaf Shroud (replica)
blessed nightmare/evil mage colored skirt and doublet
Burglars bandana x2
pendant of the magi
ancient samurai helm
daimyos helm
Nocturne Earrings
Gypsy Headdress
brightsight lenses
shadow dancer black dye 27 charges
full virtue armor set (with cloak)
arms of tactical excellence
assassin tunic and sleeves
special dye tub
non vet reward black dye tub
quiver of inifnity x2
soul seeker
dreads revenge
ring of the vile
gauntlets of anger replica
gloves of the sun
gloves of the pugilist
stormgrip
chaos shield museum replica (2/1 sc) x2
sigil colored spellbook
scrappers compendium x3 (2 normal, +9 eval mana inc 6)
primer of arms tali
tali of the void
shadow dancer legs x2
rune beetle carapce
heart of the lion x3
leggings of ember
120 wrestle scroll

Please make me an offer! also, will trade for stuff on Siege!

PM or icq me 216541055

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Leavin Chessy! Buy this awesome package!

Buying as many [tattered] cleverly & deviously drawn treasure maps as you have! PM me your price and whatcha got. You can also ICQ at; 121880236

Seeking a Cartography scroll of transcendence as well, 3.0 is preferable. Thanks!

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so i am selling a Singing ball, rare item from clean up britannia, plays various sounds from the game. you can icq me for what i am asking for the item.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
might sell my fel castle in the mountain pass north of brit pm me offers.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying event items from the Poseidon's Fury event !

Buying event items from the Poseidon's Fury event which took place on Sunday night, icq me at 102388892, paying well !!!

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Buying event items from the Poseidon's Fury event !

Looking to buy a fel castle, icq me 133251315

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying level 4-5 [tattered] t-maps. Tram or Fel. Wanting to buy a bunch for skill gain and later use! :) PM me what you have and price or ICQ: 121880236, thanks!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
::Selling::

2 Race Change Tokens 1m A Piece

A Legacy Token 15 mil

icq me at 19161657 .. mention the tokens when messaging me

L

longshanks

Gareth,

Is it possible we can sticky this up top?

the east coast board trade forum is not really good for chessy imho.

thanks.

D

Death Adder

Looking for Perfect Emerald, I need 10. PM me please, if you have some. Thanks!

L

longshanks

death, i can part with 10 at whatever the going rate is. pm me and i will be on tonite or can jump on quick during the day 2:30 est to make the trade.

also i have 6 of the lesser costumes i'm looking to get rid of. pm me if interested, or tonite i'll spam it through the chat channel while at luna bank.

G

Gunga_Din

Minoc Dart from Event 1/13

Hey Hey,

Same old story , missed part of the event an chance at an item for my tavern decor. I came late to the darts competition and didnt get entered in time for one of those Minoc Company Darts.

I was gonna setup some dartboards at Torchwood Tavern and would love a set for decor. If anyone can part with theirs, plz contact me via PM or icq me if you have it. Paying well to help make the parting with such a gift easier.

(THESE WILL NOT BE RESOLD) I don't do this with event items from Chesapeake that I ask for on these forums. They stay property of our shard when you offer or sell to me.

Danke, Gunga

D

Death Adder

death, i can part with 10 at whatever the going rate is. pm me and i will be on tonite or can jump on quick during the day 2:30 est to make the trade.
Actually, I was gonna make Leafblades of Ease, but since then I found an imbuer who tells me that the UBWS would take up an item slot, so I don't need them anymore. Thanks a lot, though :)

D

Death Adder

Still looking for all the Melisande's Fermented Wine I can get my hands on. I don't know the going rate, but a couple years ago I paid 5k per and that seemed to be satisfactory. In any case, I really need some. Thanks all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.