• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cherry Blossom Dinner ((New Date April 10))

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Cherry Blossom Dinner April ((New Date April 10)) at 8 pm est. meet at Zento town square and I will announce the fishing contest which will actually start April 1 afterward a RP event with a Fortune teller
To Undertstand the RP event and what inspired the fishing contest
(Inspired from old friends in UO we have lost or who are ill now. The Cherry Blossom is gorgeous and only is a short while then it fades away and dies. Cherish our Old )

Where The Cherry Blossom Grows

100 Mil Gold REWARD to BRING ME THE MAGIC FISH

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The fortune teller revealed many things last night, Two fortunes. One for our Eldest of the group and one for Our Youngest of the group. All pointed towards Families. My Father evidently had, had an affair. With the result of a child. In total shock I sat there unable to speak for the longest time mouth gaping wide open I am sure. Hos guilt must have him in this state of mind about my Mother, so now the attempt of tracking down what has happened to this child, and why he had the memory wiped from his mind until Aila resurfaced it.

( So next meeting be prepared to possibly defend ourselves , from who knows what )