• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Checking things out again

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I was thinking about coming back to see how things are going with the game. I do have some questions about some things in the game. My characters are on Atlantic so bear that in mind for items I ask about. Also I left about a month of Time of Legends came out.

1. I have a few character transfer tokens on Atlantic and wanted to get a price check on how much they are worth. I also have one of those crystal things that summon a creature from several Halloweens ago and wanted to get a price check on that too.

2. Money is now used as a balance and no longer in piles of gold or 1 million back checks correct? That is one of the reasons I never sold the transfer tokens to begin with.

3. Are there any guides for the new animal training system? I do know that was changed recently. Also UOGuide doesn’t seem to be updated anymore.

4. Are there any house spots in the Non-Fel lands left for housing? I know that the population of Atlantic is very high.

5. Are there any websites that allow you to search the vendors for specific items? I remember I used one years ago but I cannot remember it. I know there is an internal search in the game but has it been improved because I used it when it first came out and it was…..lackluster.

6. How hard is it to train some skills now? I was thinking about taking my gargoyle mage/mystic and changing him into a throwing mystic. I know the hit a golem with a poison weapon thing is gone but is there a new way to quickly train skills?

I’ve been gone for about 3 years so there are several things that were added that I am clueless on and there was a ton from before that I never got into. I’ll probably have some more questions so if anyone can give me more information on things that were changed that would be great. Thanks all.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello and welcome back.

The char transfer tokens i seen for around 75 to 100 million.

There are house spots on Alt that are not in fel it will be hard to find a max storage one that is not in fel. But there are alot of the smaller spots left.

When at luna bank and at your house when you place it. There is a vendor search option now in the char drop down menu. No need to go to a site.

There is a training guide in the tameing area on tgis web page.

Vanbar of Alt

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can train some skills using bard masteries. I'd suggest looking them up, some can really help with those slow skills like taming. Also you can just buy/earn 5.0 scrolls of transcendence in most skills. Some skills cost a lot to do it that way, but sometimes I buy it just to get those last few points quickly. Vendor search is much better now, although it does go down sometimes, but it is accurate.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk