• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

checking on shrad pricing

P

promos1

Could I get the average selling price of:
seeds of renewal
crystal shards
crystalline blackrock
iron ingots
plain boards
big gems like ecru citrine dark saphire and such

I am new to shard so trying ot get an idea of the economy..thanks for any input

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anti-Shadow Welcome:

All of these items are currently on the BAN LIST.

You may not sell them without specific written approval from our "Committee To Stop Lazy People From Buying Their Own Resources".

Please refer to our thread, here on the Catskills Forums, for any and all information about the economic sanctions being put in place here, including the moat that is being dug around Luna.

Enjoy!

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-catskills/228917-anti-shadow-report-274-first-time-public.html

PS: dont talk about 3rd Party websites or Black Sun will send Flutter after you with her whip.... Sounds sorta cool at first, but it's not ;(

V

Victoria Navarre

Could I get the average selling price of:
seeds of renewal
crystal shards
crystalline blackrock
iron ingots
plain boards
big gems like ecru citrine dark saphire and such

I am new to shard so trying ot get an idea of the economy..thanks for any input
I can work with you on filling orders of wood/iron ingots you may need. Just reply here :)

V

Victoria Navarre

Anti-Shadow Welcome:

All of these items are currently on the BAN LIST.
Brigand Trader Log: Yet another Overlord has attempted to cull my attempts to make barter trades to other citizens outside of their "laws" and taxes. This is folly. "As for the threat of another whipping....another whip will never touch my skin again" *Jessica says sternly*

Interpretation: I r in yer Felucca woods,choppin' yer trees.