• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Checking in

A

auntisocial

Glad to see some type of forum back up and running. Hope they are able to recover from all this. What a drag! I'm guessing this delays the movie/video contest. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they can recover their database okay.

Aunti

M

MiranConti

Everything should be recovered and back to normal if all goes well.

C

ClanBeviin2

This *has* been a drag... I'm getting the shakes here going through withdrawal. And it seems that my usual user name and password don't work.

Anyway, it's nice to be home.

~ClanBeviin

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully you'll get your original name and password when the forums return.

P

Penti

Damn glad to see some life, was getting SWG Stratics withdrawl symptoms !!!!

C

ClanBeviin2

Is there an explaination as to what happened? Not that it really matters, I guess, it just seems like a long time.

C

ClanBeviin2

Oy.

I'll stick to the civilized discussions here. That thread epitimized the reason I avoid most message boards in the first place (such as, I dunno... the O boards?).

What it did show me, though, besides an answer to my original question, is that it's been a while since I've patted you guys on the back for the work you do on our beloved SWG board.

Thanks!

C

ClanBeviin2

Several of us, actually. You can always contact me if you need help:

Xian' -- level 60 Bounty Hunter and his look-alike alt...
'Xian -- level 90 Engineer.

(Yes, I realize that it's geeky to have two characters that are basically the same. I RP them as the same character with a broader skill set.)

S

Soldner

Well..maybe a bit of information regarding the planets. Are ALL of the planets filled? No room for another city?

M

Mader Badger

Well..maybe a bit of information regarding the planets. Are ALL of the planets filled? No room for another city?

Good question, personally I would have to believe the server is maxed with player cities. Even Rori and Lok are loaded up.

S

Soldner

Several of us, actually. You can always contact me if you need help:

Xian' -- level 60 Bounty Hunter and his look-alike alt...
'Xian -- level 90 Engineer.

(Yes, I realize that it's geeky to have two characters that are basically the same. I RP them as the same character with a broader skill set.)
Your name is not a reference to the city in China is it?

Im in need of a good RP guild. There is 3 of us not including alts that would be looking for a home. IMP would be a need for the other two but ive considered joining the lightside and mix my RP up so whatever is out there let me know plz.

C

ClanBeviin2

Nope. I just threw some letters together and liked what I got. Xian was already taken, though, so I added the apostrophe.

O

Outcasted

Anyone from the Bloodfin server? I want some members to talk to about my clan's battle with with the SITH guild.

M

mecantile

RainStar, do you live near the STL area? I only ask because I had seen the STLToday article and I myself live here.

Mec

A

Aldam2

I'm a little behind I think. So the main Stratics Forums are down still? Is there an ETA on when they will be back? I lost my original login and PW apparently. Is the Movie Contest still going?

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The permanent forums are still down. Sounds like they are getting closer to getting them back up and I'll be making a post on the SOE forums once they are back.

Meanwhile, yes, the contest is still going.