• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Check your neon leather tubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Was everyone else's neon leather dye tub reset with the last patch?
:eyes::mad:
All I get now is a regular gump.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well thank GOD it's not just me... but again I ask.
WHAT THE HELL.
sadface

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Confirmed :( Very very sad thing. Why the hell would they mess with these.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess when you have egg on your face you try to wipe it off.
Last time around it was white leather dye tubs - sold to and NPC and made into white cloth dye tubs - changed back - and then added to game through regular loot.
Most recently - as alluded to in the last patch notes - it would SEEM - perhaps metal dye tubs, being used to dye cloth - through an exploit of some sort.

So the fix actually fixed a long time bugged item, one loved and treasured by many. One they somehow couldn't fix - up until now :)

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now i understand why everyone was trying to sell these so quick. Not sure how they knew the change was coming though.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errrrr............in retrospect maybe you should be thankfull you were not caught in game with/using this exploit??? maybe a gm would have considered it bannable?? ##just saying##

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the discovery by the OP has been confirmed and the temptation to gloat by others seems to be irresistable. I think I'll help them resist it.

Status
Not open for further replies.