• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check your boats!

• Thread starter Caldwin_DDP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caldwin_DDP

You may log in today and find that you cannot recall to your boat. Calling a GM should resolve this. According to another post drydocking and redeploying the boat solves the problem.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess in a way it's a good thing that the Sedona always breaks a few days before my other two ships... lol

BluDjinn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Calm down ...Your boat ( Ship ) is not lost!
It is just where you left it.

I swear even Captain Morgan doesn't drink so much rum he forgets where he parked ( docked or anchored ) his ship.

Just use another character put in a small ship ( very cheep now ) and go out to where you left your ship and remark rune. after checking that it works. sail the small ship to the nearest land and dry dock it.

Until this bug is gone for good I would suggest that you anchor by a safe spot on shore, hop off and mark a rune on land, This is what I do.

So today when my rune to my ship didn't work ...no problem.
I did get lucky in that it only hit my fishing Ship today.
I was able to recall to my ship at the floating docks.

Also NEVER recall off your ship in mid ocean without jotting down a sextant reading.