• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] check this godly braclet out!!

A

asherd

ok im looking for a price on this braclet i know its cursed but have never seen one like it

braclet
cursed
tactics +20
strength bonus 8
stamina increase 4
luck-100
enchanced potions 25%
defence chance increase 15%
swing speed increase 10%
damage increase 25%

item is on LS here is my icq 480 473 873 if intresed pm or icq thxs

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i saw another piece like some where, its pretty badass. to bad for the cursed

A

asherd

yea but evern cursed can still use for trammel hunting etc

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so what happens when you build your suit around, say, the 20 tactics.. and you die and lose it.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what happens when you build your suit around, say, the 20 tactics.. and you die and lose it.
It's really not that big of a deal, a guildie can grab it for you, you can get ressed and come back, have someone open a gate for you, open a gate from another account to get ressed. I roll with a couple cursed items once in a while and never lost them. This is assuming trammel of course.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then your body blows up and all items went poooooof.... aww!