• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Check out this browser game

T

TheMac

Now Im not really sure if i can post this here and feel free to delete it if needed BUT Check out this game that i have been playing for a while.. its pretty fun and is technically part of the ultima series.. Lord Of Ultima

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I know some folks playing this. What's the gameplay compare to?

T

TheMac

umm hard to say but its pretty addictive i would check it out you can see everything if you just play for about 20 mins..

T

TheMac

just curious if it would be ok to post this in uhall or anywhere else in the UO forum just because it is an Ultima game and it is by EA

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics RoC S.: "Off Topic (OT) are not prohibited, but should be posted within reason."

It's permissible under Stratics rules, but I can't guarantee that a UHall mod won't move the thread to Stratics Off Topic. They decide on a case-by-case basis on OT posts. It's not a breach of UO ToS or anything, as it is an EA-run title.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps the worst that would happen to it is people share their thoughts on it, which are not altogether positive among the UO playerbase.
In some cases, explosively not-positive :(

I played it for a little, and it reminded me of Travian.
I enjoyed the initial building up of the city, prioritising resources and building types, and things like that.
But after that stage, things slowed down a lot, and it got a bit boring to me. Especially since I wasn't really into the attacking cities thing :(

T

TheMac

Perhaps the worst that would happen to it is people share their thoughts on it, which are not altogether positive among the UO playerbase.
In some cases, explosively not-positive :(

I played it for a little, and it reminded me of Travian.
I enjoyed the initial building up of the city, prioritising resources and building types, and things like that.
But after that stage, things slowed down a lot, and it got a bit boring to me. Especially since I wasn't really into the attacking cities thing :(
Very true i think i will just keep it here