• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] check out my napa luna place

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My first post lol. I will be selling many items located on napa. I may need some price checks on 3rd floor items.
any feed back will be helpful, can post, write in book and put in mailbox. there also a message board. will have icq soon. my place is located inside walls of luna, near south enterance, lord arm. there' s a teleporter to castle.
Sorry new to this, no pictures yet, thank you

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the community. :)

To get the most accurate price check, I would (when you have time, of course) post a list with a screenshot of the items.
If you need help taking a screenshot, just post and I'm sure someone will be happy to offer some technical advice.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome to the community. :)

To get the most accurate price check, I would (when you have time, of course) post a list with a screenshot of the items.
If you need help taking a screenshot, just post and I'm sure someone will be happy to offer some technical advice.
ty looks like I posted 5 times, when I tried it said not able to do try again later but as u can see it worked, now if I can figure out how to remove

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ty looks like I posted 5 times, when I tried it said not able to do try again later but as u can see it worked, now if I can figure out how to remove
I removed them for you :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Look at you all Moderatory, Nor!! Congratulations friend! :D
Thank you! hehe I can now officially say, wow moderating is a whole lot more complicated than most of us think it is lol. Soooo many buttons....been learning about them for 3 hours, not even halfway done.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! hehe I can now officially say, wow moderating is a whole lot more complicated than most of us think it is lol. Soooo many buttons....been learning about them for 3 hours, not even halfway done.
You'll find it more time consuming than you thought as well... more so, when folks misbehave. Thank you for giving your time alongside Longtooths to give the community a place to follow its passion.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Congratulations!
Now we can finally have that conversation about shard mergers and eliminating the classic client. Also, I'd like to compile a list of swear words. And what better place to do that than a hijacked thread!

Seriously though, congratulations, and I think you are the right person for the job.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Lord arm please contact me via icq i would like to ask u some questions about some items

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Lord Arm If are looking to sell everything or a whole lot of stuff at once please contact me. Thank you. icq - 609670565 or just pm me here.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Arm there's some stuff in your pad I've been eyeballing for a while. I'll stop by this afternoon and take a look.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guess I will have to take a stroll on over and see what your selling there, Mr. :snoopy:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of good stuffs, look forward to those auctions sir.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome! Hope to see what you have to sell soon!