• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cheapsuit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Where you go I switched from attacking to healing you when that ss guy jumped on you and you never came back so I killed the SS guys come back and fight

A

AntiOTF

Horse stories I say, I watched Cheapsuit jump all over you like a cheap suit, then watched you run like a lil girl, then call in the gank. I just so happen to be in the neighborhood.

G

Its your story tell it how you want if anyone wants to know what really happen pm me lol

A

AntiOTF

Or better yet, I will contact Cheapy and see if he got any screenies. They say a thousand words ya know.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or better yet, I will contact Cheapy and see if he got any screenies. They say a thousand words ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right this is the guy from SS who attacked you and I started to heal you instead of finishing you off...

I then parad him and killed him but you talk about people having no honor and not being able to kill you but when somone tries to be nice to you even once in a bloon moon you still have to seem fit to lie about everything...

I would like for the guy from SS to post here letting everyone know what really happened since I ressed you and did not loot your thing and explained that I just dont like people ganking in my one on one fights thanks

A

AntiOTF

Maybe that's true, but any smart sieger sure aint gonna stick around to find out once he's attacked by a noto while fighting someone with "halfway" decent magery skills.

G

Like I said I saw the blue giving chase so my plan was to loose him since I had no idea who he was going for but in the end it was you ... and where u see him chasing u there I was spamming lesser heal on u as you can clearly see in your pic...

G

Notice in ur pic you begin to apply the bandage followed imediately bye some damge has been healed ... 11 points thats called a lesser heal bro...

Im pretty sure u dont have healing to only heal for 11 points and Heal pots heal for about 20-25

But like you said a picture tells the truth and thank your for posting cupcake

A

AntiOTF

Not saying you're lying, I'm just saying it didn't look like no picnic that I wanted a part of, and that i didn't trust you guys.

A

AntiOTF

The heal could have also came from the parasitic poison, but I give you the benefit of the doubt.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Notice in ur pic you begin to apply the bandage followed imediately bye some damge has been healed ... 11 points thats called a lesser heal bro...

Im pretty sure u dont have healing to only heal for 11 points and Heal pots heal for about 20-25

But like you said a picture tells the trust and thank your for posting cupcake

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly told me while on Toliver Quick that I was trying to gank you and you said you did not belive then spouted of some bs about how you should just kill me... then waked into the gante and left... imagine that

A

AntiOTF

You did notice when the fight was on the other side of the town, that you and the archer almost killed cheapsuit, right? Why didn't you drop him back there, rather than waiting til Cheapsuit got on his motorcycle and took off?

G

Cheapsuit would have been a corpse if Silk had not cancelled his flamestrike to heal him while cheapsuit was less than half life... from my first combo...

I could have easily finished u off then killed the other guy and decided to be nice but hey I wouldnt have came back to fight me either especially since you almost died from my first combo..

A

AntiOTF

No, cheapsuit almost died from a combination of your weak combos and the shooting of the arrows coming in 1 sec apart.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Come fight now?

Insert Excuse here ---------------------&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

That's kinda like football on 4th and short yardage in a way, you wait til the other team gets to the line of scrimage, see what formation they're in, and have a good guess on what play they'll call, then you call a timeout to adjust to their attack. You've already seen my attack plan, so now you're better prepared. For that foul, you'll have to wait til you're not geared for my type of attack, and you'll get another chance when you least expect it. This time, "if" you keep it clean and "fair", and I'll give you one of those rare gray hooded shrouds.

G

Well you should never attack me because I play the game to pvp I am not a crafter so I will always be gared for your so called attack... Its call Casting , good armor , SDI , and DCI learn game mechanics and stick to fighting crafter

quit trying to run with the big dogs son you will never be a pvper

A

AntiOTF

Never underestimate your opponent, especially one with a winning personality such as Cheapsuit. Some people may not be the best pvper, or have the best template/gear, but if they are truly winners, they will always find a way to win, despite the odds against them. I'd remember that if I were you.

A

AntiOTF

I'm just saying, Cheapsuit is not the best pvper on siege, maybe not even in the top 20, but he is very capable at beating anyone, at any given time. I personally never consider any dexer as a top pvper, that's just my opinion, but when it comes to winning in the field, they sure do have as good of chance as anyone.

To be clear here, even after I kill you, and I will kill you, I still don't consider my char a better pvper/fighter than yours, I just consider that i was better prepared, and got the upper hand on you, and never allowed you to go on offense. That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.