• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Cheap Armor, SSI Jewels, Loot and more to come!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've placed a few pieces on my vendor at reasonable prices, figured I'd post it here to see if anyone would like to come take a look. There's more to come and I'll update this thread as I place more items on there! My vendor is located just west of Tram Yew moongate at EVIL's vendor house, and take a look around at the other vendors while you're there, may find something that catches your eye :)

Edit - And while I do play in EC, I don't stock my vendor with all the items scrunched together at the top of the pack ;)

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the people who have purchased items thus far, I've reduced the prices on some of the items :pirate:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lowered some prices and added a couple more items. Thank you to everyone who has purchased items thus far :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbued up the SSI rings, a couple 10 SSI and a couple 4/5 stam/SSI jewels as well as nice armor for cheap prices.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Renamed vendor Jewels & Armor, lowered prices on all items, added 5 & 6 mod DSer/dexxer gear. Some artifact, some reforged. A few imbued SSI & stam/SSI jewels left. Thanks to everyone for their purchases thus far :) Oh, and I made the vendor more organized :p

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Restocked with more DS/Dexxer gear and a few mage pieces, lowered prices on items still there. Nothing on the vendor is over 6m. And again, thank you to everyone who has purchased items :)

Take care and have fun!