• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cheap and regularly re-stocked Potion Keg Vendor

G

I've got some potion kegs for sale. If something sells out, I have many more already made and I will re-stock vendor.

My pricing is as follows:

Take the Makoto-Jima Moongate. Go NORTH-EAST approximately 3 to 4 screens.

G

You are welcome! Thanks for the business.

I put another Invisibility Keg up to replace the one you purchased.

A

Azural Kane

Can you stock Agil/Str/Explo pots please? Try to add a few extra kegs if you can cuz I'm gonna buy you out ;p

G

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, I plan to add many more potion types for PVP and warfare in general.

I am very busy today with work and school (Monday 3-24-2008).

After work on Tuesday, I will grind like a madman and restock my vendor.

Another note, at this moment my Alchemist is at 99.5 Alchemy so I will throw up Smoke Bombs also since I will be at 100.0 Alchemy in a couple of hours.

G

Okay it's Tuesday 3-25-2008 9:30PM PST...potion vendor is stocked with everything requested.

The only things missing are smoke bombs and Deadly Poison

I have extras of most, so if something sells out I shall quickly replace it.

G

Hi, ty . Found your place.
I'll be back , good shop .
More confalg & agility please.

G

Monday and Wednesdays are bad for me (Work in the daytime; School at night). Starting Thursday and through the weekend I will brew up an abundance of kegs of every flavor.

I am fairly new to having a potion vendor. My intention is to have prices slightly lower than other potions vendors and to have every type of desired potion keg regularly stocked. I will absolutely brew up 10 or so "back-up" kegs of every potion type (reagents permitting) so that when something sells out I can quickly replace it on my vendor. I frequently log on to UO throughout the day at work.

Please come by and mark a rune (or take one of the "free" ones off of one of my vendors). By the end of the weekend I will have my inventory pretty heavily built up for your purchasing pleasure.