• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CHARYBDIS -Saturday, February 18, 5:30PM PST

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You and your friends are invited to come fight Charydbis. Archers, tamers and mages do well and healers will be needed! Come have some fun (aka chaos and pandemonium) as the shard comes together to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Kingdom of Dawn. The High Seas is required for this event.

Please note that the time has changed from the original post so as to not conflict with the EM event.

Charybdis.jpg

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You and your friends are invited to come fight Charydbis. Archers, tamers and mages do well and healers will be needed! Come have some fun (aka chaos and pandemonium) as the shard comes together to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Kingdom of Dawn.

Please note that the time has changed from the original post so as to not conflict with the EM event.

View attachment 140590
Letting you know that I have updated the UO Radio calendar, the UO Radio facebook page, and sent email to DJ's & Staff to reflect the new time for Saturdays event :)
*cookie hug*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Letting you know that I have updated the UO Radio calendar, the UO Radio facebook page, and sent email to DJ's & Staff to reflect the new time for Saturdays event :)
*cookie hug*
Ugg... I didn't think about UO Radios's schedule. My apologies.

PopL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
**UPDATE for UORAD games shows on Catskills. The shows are postponed until the 25th of FEB. >:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Set sail from the Moonglow Docks @ 5:30 PM PST .
Please note that your account must have the High Seas add on.