• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, Great Lakes

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some years ago... EM event, on all shards, you had to go way out in the middle of no place to collect a little sad tree... each shard had different colored bubals. Great Lakes was kind of a sage... I guess you could say. These trees dont have the share name on them. THEY SHOULD HAVE! But tell an EM a better way of doing things. :)

These are CUTE, small... less then 1x1 and about as tall.

Same style from the Charlie Brown Christmas Special most of us grew up with.

Totally unlike the super obnoxious stuff they've been issuing the last few years.

Wish to add one to your collection? PM me! I'm not paying "vendor fees" to put this on a vendor. hehe

Only 3.5 million gold for a more tasty and rare Christmas special item.

Want to sell more with your lonely vendor location? NOT A PROBLEM! Join the Red & Purple Mini Mall. In business since September 2001... in the current location well over 10 years. Visitor count over 100,000! Higher traffic full-service public vendor mall outside Lagtown. When shoppers look around for other vendor goods, they often see other stuff on other vendors that gets attention... and that could be YOUR GEAR! PM for more information. FREE VENDOR SPACE! Bring a rental contract.