• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Charged Clothing

• Thread starter daniellelynn1991
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

daniellelynn1991

I just bought a house and it was filled with loot. I found some interesting clothing pieces and don't know what they are. One being a cloak with 84 Bless Charges and Str Bonus 10, Dex Bonus 10, Int Bonus 10. I have several questions about this.
1. Is it rare?
2. Is it worth anything?
3. Can I wear this?
4. If I wear it will it automatically use charges, if yes, when the bless charges are gone, will the str, dex, and int bonuses still be there?

K

Kurgan

1. Is it rare? Somewhat...
2. Is it worth anything? Seen them for about 1k per charge.
3. Can I wear this? Yes
4. If I wear it will it automatically use charges, if yes, when the bless charges are gone, will the str, dex, and int bonuses still be there? Yes/No

Once all the charges are gone, thats it..

G

I have something similar, a cloak. I have always wondered this too! So when my bless charges are gone this loses the +10 s/d/i and reverts into just "a cloak"?
I was really hoping to get to keep the s/d/i lol. Thanks for any help!

G

It will say bless charges: 0 and will no longer give any stats when worn.

These items are not rare in my humble opinion, I have several chestfuls from treasure hunting back in the day and I'm sure others do too.

G

Now I know. Many thanks to OP for the question and you guys for the insight!