• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Transfers Unavailable

D

Daine

Character Transfers Unavailable

Jeremy Dalberg
30 Jun 2008 17:07:36

Character transfers are currently unavailable for maintenance. There is no ETA at the moment, but we will make an announcement when they become available again.

X

Xotche of Meade

Begining to feel like that Greyhound bus will never pull in! Holding on to my transfer ticket and feel like the red headed freckel kid no one wants to pick at softball. *kicks up dirt* :sad4:

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
stay play awhile, look housing can buy a castle price of a 18x18 some shards! ps selling a fel one cheap lol!!!!! also where else can you go and fight anything without worry of someone stealling your spawn or griefing u so will leave so they can have??

QUOTE=Xotche of Meade;739082]Begining to feel like that Greyhound bus will never pull in! Holding on to my transfer ticket and feel like the red headed freckel kid no one wants to pick at softball. *kicks up dirt* :sad4:[/QUOTE]

X

Xotche of Meade

Not trying to leave this Shard, trying to move part of my minions from Chessy to Origin. WE (several in guild) have enjoyed it here, bought 2 castles and placed a Keep, will be getting another castle as soon as I can catch the short bus!

Been waiting almost a month now to xshard *snifs* :cursing: