• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Character Transfer Token

M

magikcat11

Yet another player returning to Pacific after many years (6).

I managed to get through the whole account migration stuff and today placed a 18x17 practically next door to where my tower used to be in Trammel. So I am moving stuff out of bank boxes and into the house and trying to figure out what all this junk is. :)

I found 2 Character Transfer Tokens mixed in with 7th, 8th & soulstone fragment tokens. Since I don't plan to ever move off Pacific, I probably ought to just sell them.

What do theses tokens go for? And just for curiosity's sake, what do the other tokens go for these days, if anyone buys them?

Thanks!

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sold one earlier for 25 mill it was sorta high for me,, but buyer called it from gen chat so i sold mine..

M

magikcat11

Wow! That would be a nice chunk of change, but I bet that much gold in the game probably doesn't go very far these days. I haven't gotten out and about much to visit vendors yet, but I suspect I would find plenty to spend that kind of loot on!

I probably won't get so lucky. I really don't want to banksit to try and sell the silly things.

Thanks!

D

Destiny<3

You can try to sell it in general chat :) Then you can hunt etc while selling it.

M

magikcat11

You can try to sell it in general chat :) Then you can hunt etc while selling it.
Is that allowed? I think the chat thing is new since last I played. In Guild Wars which I've been playing off and on since it started, the chat got clogged with sellers in each town so they created a separate selling channel and woe betide if someone reported you for spamming the regular channel.....

I wandered over to Luna last night and it appears that it is no longer the bank sitters hangout. And WBB was completely devoid of life, but that describes most of the areas I have been to so far.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that allowed? I think the chat thing is new since last I played. In Guild Wars which I've been playing off and on since it started, the chat got clogged with sellers in each town so they created a separate selling channel and woe betide if someone reported you for spamming the regular channel.....

I wandered over to Luna last night and it appears that it is no longer the bank sitters hangout. And WBB was completely devoid of life, but that describes most of the areas I have been to so far.
Sadly, most of the game is dead. Unless you're playing on a large shard during prime-time you are not going to encounter the throngs of players you remember.

While there is a Trade channel, very few use it. You can spam the General chat channel to buy & sell stuff. To be considerate of fellow players don't SPAM SPAM SPAM it to death. Just make a macro and hit it every five minutes.

BTW, Pacific is still one of the top shards for population but it's nowhere near anything like it used to be.

M

magikcat11

OK, well it took me a bit to figure out the chat. I was hitting the wrong button in the EC.

I saw PTC is gone, I had a potion vendor there way back when I had time to grind. Most of the Luna vendors seemed to not be stocked. I haven't gotten to Tokuno yet and I can't get into the SA lands until the stupid gamecodes get fixed.

I'll just continue bumbling along while I relearn the game......

D

Destiny<3

I really miss PTC. I used to have vendors there as well, it seemed like that was the beginning of the decline of Pacific for me.