• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Physically stuck an no help

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I got a steal in the bottom of dojo, and I had not been in the old add on rooms from since Inu and the demon there, so I go and see if all rooms are still accessible and they are, until i get in the last room, I dbl click on the vase on floor to teleport out and use the moongate, but now im totally stuck.

I used the char stuck button under help and now there a description box there.
And let me just say, there is no gm comming to get me out here. I might as well be sitting in a black hole on number 6.

This isnt good, there was nothing wrong with the way it was set up, I swear to god, put it back so we can choose a city to be teleported too.

Update,
Ok so I actually get a gm, not sure why one account is asking for discription and other account gave me option to move to city.

Update 2
After loggin out, I figured out how come this text box came up. That part I was in was created duing Inu series so it is not an actual part of the world map and the system does not see it.
They need to fix the exit item in that last room where the demon was.
I will be more catious when going into those add on area in future.

G

I always get to choose the city. I don't know why you got a box. How long have you been waiting?

Someone I know called a GM today to have a static item removed so he could place a house. It only took the GM about 5 minutes to answer.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
log out then re log in and hit the help stuck feature again, it has a mind of its own,

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well ok, that is crazy, I have three accounts, I logged out rebooted program, got on my other account and now have the option, its strange cause both those accounts are 9th age.

Im done ranting, maybe its just a bug in the sytem

I will perform an edit

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is a bug in the system, its happend to me a few times.. usually logging out and in fix's it