• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character ideas

Chronos69

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone.
My wife just gifted me a 7th character slot and I'm thinking what kind of character I can make.
I actually have:
-A sampire, my actual main character
-A Tamer/t-Hunter
-A miner/lumberjacker
-A crafter
-A pure mage (not used for years :D )
-A Mage/Necro/SW

I'm thinking on a thrower, since it's something I never tried and I dunno if there are differences between it and an archer.
I'm also thinking about removing t-hunt skills from my tamer and make a t-hunter (any ideas on that?).

So, can you give me ideas about what to make?

Thanks and sorry if I made some lang mistakes.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have a spellweaving thunter. I can do hoard and trove by myself using the reaper. I do these all over but not in fel since the dragons are a bit much for me.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fisherman high seas is a massive expansion getting to 120 fishing is a great achievement if you dont cheat and buy one

Last edited: