• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character advice

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently have a tamer that is set as follows

110 (100 real) Animal lore
110 (100 real) Animal taming
both can be made 120 using both jewlery slots but normally substitue extra slot for mana regen or other usfull mods
100 magery
100 med
100 music
98.8 Vet
86.5 peacemaking

template works fine for most things, use a gd mostly just for the tank reasons so i can relax,

reason im posting it in this forum is i am wanting to make a treasure hunter, an after reading i can see to be a treasure hunter its not an quick template to make, espec when wanting to do higher level chests,

thinking of dropping peace and music, and putting Cartography and lock picking, so ill end up as a tamer treasure hunter / weaker tamer solo hunter mix? sorry if i dont explain well

i dont use peace at all on my tamer, havent needed to tame a new pet for a long time,

would anyone else do it different, im open to suggestion,

thanks

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please look a little deeper into this forum

There are MANY MANY posts about different templates for T Hunting.

ATM i believe the Temp of choice is a Bard, Mystic =

Music
Disco
Mystic
Focus
LP
Mage

And this leaves you with One more skill.

Carto to decod the map then stone it off for Mining to find the location.
You can then even recal out and back and stone of Mining for Provo.

Since you want to use your tamer base, rem that it take up THREE skills to get them.

You have to have LP other than that all the other skills can be moved around at will.

:scholar:

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My skills are..

Mystic 110
Magery 110
Focus 110
Cart 100
Lock Picking 100
Minning 100
Meditation 110.

I use jewlery to make up points.
I have np soloing lvl 6.. 7 are a little harder but not much..

GM,ing LP and cart are easy...LP can be done using progresive paragon chest ...
You just use alot of lockpicks..

Cart is easy enough also.....the 2 skills LP and Cart can be done in weeld being discoed by a satyr when you are higher and said skills..

You need to goto elftown near Yew and get quest to kill Dread Horn to get into the weeld..

If you have trouble to find places there are more then enough people to help you..

As a mystic collosus can take almost anything down in time...

Mass sleep is good as peace skill...

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
interesting about bard - t hunter being popular, not fancying rais provo though :)

T-Hunt - like the look of that template... it means im going to have to wipe a char an start from scratch but i think its worth it is ive still not used mystic yet,

when you say LP can be done of a paragon chest could you expand on that? the reason i ask was gogin to go down the locked box route (60 tinker and gm made boxes) but i have LOADS of locked Mis~ para chests!

Many thanks for all the replies ive got food for thought for sure