• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Char Transfer Issue (not exactly a tech ?, but close enough).

• Thread starter Oreo Blizzard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Oreo Blizzard

If it helps to know, I'm on Enhanced Client.

I'm trying to transfer a character to another shard. Simple enough, right? Wrong.

I did all my prep stuff and hit the token, and it said I had a personal attendant and can't transfer until I dismiss it. I'm rather confused, because I don't have an Herald/Fortune Teller/etc. following me or in my house.

I thought maybe the mannequins were doing it, so I took them down. No luck. Took down a vendor I forgot I had up; still no luck.

I've submitted a help ticket about it, but I'm not expecting a quick response. Any thoughts on this issue? Is there anything else that is considered a "personal attendant"?

Edit 1 pm EST: Woke up an hour ago, still no response from the GM's (via email or in-game) regarding the issue.
Edit again: Problem resolved. Finally got a GM response, they fixed the problem. Had a bugged herald attached to my character.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on Baja, and presently have the same problem. Awaiting a GM answer to my help request.

Mac