• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Char Copy down this morning

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It works now, i just did a char copy to TC

Btw, i got a "17th anniversary gift bag" that comes with a blessed broadsword and a blessed hand towel. Not really a interesting content for a anniv gift bag IMO, but the blessed broadsword with no durability could be used to train swordsmanship skill i guess. I didnt tried it much, ill leave that to someone else.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It works now, i just did a char copy to TC

Btw, i got a "17th anniversary gift bag" that comes with a blessed broadsword and a blessed hand towel. Not really a interesting content for a anniv gift bag IMO, but the blessed broadsword with no durability could be used to train swordsmanship skill i guess. I didnt tried it much, ill leave that to someone else.

There are some other treats in there as well, when we release the client that has the new art in it, you'll be able to check it out.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This morning i tried to copy a char of mine from Drachenfels to TC, but it seems that Char Copy is still unavailable. Please have a check about.