• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] char build help

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my qustion is i have 2 kinda lame damage chars that become near usless in town battles etc

necro 130/10/ 135 and 120s in eval/mage/med/necro/ss / resist
steath mage 130/10/135 ... and 115 eval/mage/med/resist 100 heal 100 hide 100 stealth

which is easier to change from 2 above //// to a thrower or archer

kinda been told archer mage not really gonna work due the intelellgence/ dex issue

i have a few GM skills stoned like archery/ tactics/ ninja /anat

looking for a good allround PVM heavy hitter

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess stealth archer form the stealth mage....but what skills...or is there better options

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
my qustion is i have 2 kinda lame damage chars that become near usless in town battles etc

necro 130/10/ 135 and 120s in eval/mage/med/necro/ss / resist
steath mage 130/10/135 ... and 115 eval/mage/med/resist 100 heal 100 hide 100 stealth

which is easier to change from 2 above //// to a thrower or archer

kinda been told archer mage not really gonna work due the intelellgence/ dex issue

i have a few GM skills stoned like archery/ tactics/ ninja /anat

looking for a good allround PVM heavy hitter
The question doesn't make a lot of sense. In what way is Necro/Mage lame damage or useless in town? Necro/Mage is the most powerful caster template and will generally wipe the floor with dexxer output against anything with at least one low resist. Neither template is easier/harder to change into a dexxer as neither of them are dexxers. Stealth anything is a complete waste on any PvM template especially if you're intending to do damage.

If you want a heavy hitting ranged dexxer, I would go with Throwing, Tactics, Anatomy, Bushido, Necro, SS, Chiv.