• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing Mythic Password

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, i've built a new computer recently, and i forgot my Mythic account password, which was saved to my old computer. I've used the "Forgot your Mythic account password?" option on the Bioware Mythic website, it sends me an email with a link to change my password, but when i attempt to set a new password, it just gives me the message "Error: There was an error processing your request." So i can't get in to my account to re-up a UO account. It's been like this for at least a week.

@Mesanna So is there a way to fix this?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you try the EA password recovery? think that's the ones you need to use.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's what i'm talking about. The Mythic Password Recovery, or Password Change, just gives an error message.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've used the "Forgot your Mythic account password?"
Its your Master Account which you need to reset your password for right? You should be selecting Forgot your EA account password?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Download the origin client and change your password for it, then go to account management page and log in with that email/password

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its your Master Account which you need to reset your password for right? You should be selecting Forgot your EA account password?
Yep, that was it. I was thinking the EA account was for the EA website, while the Mythic Account would've been the UO Master Account, but nope.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh look another thread about the broken account management website *sigh*.

I hope you get sorted man.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh look another thread about the broken account management website *sigh*.

I hope you get sorted man.
As I recently said in ICQ: "Washington DC is less broken than Origin." The sad part: It's 100% true.