• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing master email

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no reason to do this earlier, My email that is associated with my master account was hacked about 4 years ago. I can find no information on how to change my 4 linked accounts email contact information. I have sent emails to the support listed on the management page. Has anyone else had to go through this headache?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no reason to do this earlier, My email that is associated with my master account was hacked about 4 years ago. I can find no information on how to change my 4 linked accounts email contact information. I have sent emails to the support listed on the management page. Has anyone else had to go through this headache?
For future reference keep in mind they either ignore the support@broadsword emails or don't get them. Over the course of a month I sent a dozen emails to the one specified and never once got a reply and it was a account management issue.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did it take 4 years to handle it. Why not do it earlier? If my email linked to my master account was hacked 4 years ago I certainly would not let it go 4 years. Not trying to be an ass but really I'm just curious.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did it take 4 years to handle it. Why not do it earlier? If my email linked to my master account was hacked 4 years ago I certainly would not let it go 4 years. Not trying to be an ass but really I'm just curious.
Well until recently, the castle giveaway, I have had no reason for them to contact me via email. So just never got around to it. I believe I tried when it first happened but lost interest due to the hassle. Now I have some incentive to get it fixed. The chance at the castle. I didnt take it as you being an ass.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
There is sooooo many past Thread with this topic , that I cant believe no one ever stick them!

to change the master email associated to your account , you must go to www.origin.com and than ea/acc billing option on bottom left and than you will have "about me" option and than you can change the email!

For future reference keep in mind they either ignore the support@broadsword emails or don't get them. Over the course of a month I sent a dozen emails to the one specified and never once got a reply and it was a account management issue.
maybe because that is not the support email!!!!! - [email protected] is the correct email

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks I will try that out also. Just to let you know the [email protected] is the email that is given on my mythic accounts page. While it may not be the correct one that is all I had to go with. Maybe they should think about changing that to the correct one. Again thank you for the additional information. I hope it works.

It worked. Thank you a whole bunch. My email has been changed. Their system is just way convoluted. So many different sites to log into just to change an email. I would never had thought to try that site.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is sooooo many past Thread with this topic , that I cant believe no one ever stick them!

to change the master email associated to your account , you must go to www.origin.com and than ea/acc billing option on bottom left and than you will have "about me" option and than you can change the email!

maybe because that is not the support email!!!!! - [email protected] is the correct email
Hey when you go to acct management and that is the email you are instructed to use.............